Facebook Twitter Our Blog
Anderson and Associates, P.C.

Free Initial Consultation


Schaumburg Post Decree Enforcement of Judgments Law Firm

Schaumburg Divorce Decree Enforcement Attorney

Palatine Divorce Attorneys Help Clients Secure the Support and Alimony They Deserve

After a divorce is finalized, it is not uncommon for one party to the divorce to accuse the other of failing to meet the conditions set forth in the divorce decree. If your ex-spouse is breaking the settlement agreement that is codified in your divorce papers, we strongly encourage you to discuss your situation with a knowledgeable family law attorney.

Contact the law offices of Anderson and Associates, P.C., in Schaumburg, Illinois, to schedule a free initial consultation if any of the following is true in your case:

  • Your former husband or wife is not paying alimony (spousal support) as ordered
  • Your child's other parent (mother or father) is not paying child support fully or on time
  • Your ex-spouse is not fulfilling their parental responsibilities (child custody order): he or she is not allowing you access to your child, or is not following through on his or her scheduled parenting time, resulting in distress to your child
  • Your former wife or husband did not sell property or turn over assets as stipulated in the divorce decree

Have You Been Accused of Violating Your Divorce Decree?

You may need advice and assistance if your former spouse falsely accuses you of breaking the terms of your divorce decree.

You wish to put the divorce behind you, but it is hard to do so when loose ends are not resolved. If your son or daughter is caught in the middle of a child custody and parenting time (visitation) violation, you have a sense of urgency about settling the matter for the sake of greater stability.

There are a variety of legal solutions available to divorced spouses and separated parents. Discuss post decree judgment enforcements with a knowledgeable lawyer who knows what really works most of the time.

Contact a lawyer at Anderson and Associates, P.C., in Schaumburg, Illinois at 847-995-9999 to schedule a free initial consultation regarding a post decree judgment enforcement matter that is affecting your family.

Chicago Bar Association DuPage Association of Woman Lawyers Illinois State Bar Association DuPage County Bar Association Northwest Suburban Bar Association
Schaumburg Office
Orland Park Office
Chicago Office
Wheaton Office
Downers Grove Office
Back to Top