Wheaton Divorce Attorneys
Helping Schaumburg and Wheaton Clients Through the Divorce Process
Anderson & Associates, P.C. is a full-service family law firm representing husbands and wives going through the challenging process of divorce. Our family law attorneys focus exclusively on Illinois divorce and family law matters in Cook County and DuPage County.
When you need a hard-working attorney to represent your interests in divorce court, contact Anderson & Associates or call 847-995-9999 in Schaumburg or 630-653-9400 in Wheaton.
Our divorce attorneys provide sound legal advice and aggressive divorce litigation during challenging times. Anderson & Associates attends to all matters associated with legal separation and marital dissolution in Illinois, including:
- Uncontested Divorce : This is the cheapest and easiest type of divorce if both parties are in agreement on every issue. An uncontested divorce can only occur if both parties agree to the divorce and there are no disagreements over the division of marital assets and custody, or if one party fails to appear in the divorce action.
- Contested Divorce: If the two parties do not agree on all aspects of the divorce, this is called a "contested divorce." Our lawyers provide clients with vigorous representation in family court in contested divorce cases. We help our clients negotiate, mediate, or fight for divorce agreements that include an equitable property settlement agreement and reasonable child custody and support agreements.
Issues That Must Be Decided in Divorce
- Division of Marital Property including assets such as the family home, pension plans, real estate, stock, bonds, and family-owned businesses or business partnerships, as well as the division of joint debts.
- Alimony / Spousal Maintenance can be requested by either the husband or wife and will be considered by the family law judge in divorce litigation after reviewing a number of criteria.
- Child Custody and related issues of visitation and child support.
Learn more …
To discuss your legal concerns in a free initial consultation with an experienced Illinois divorce lawyer, call or email Anderson & Associates.