Robert J. Boszko
Robert J. Boszko (“Bob”) began his career at Anderson & Associates, P.C. in 2002 as a law clerk and was hired as an associate attorney in 2004. Bob practices primarily out of the firm's Schaumburg (Cook County) office where his practice is focused on complex financial divorce and allocation of parental responsibility (child custody) disputes.
Bob’s comprehensive understanding of various areas of law including, Tax Law, Business Transactions and Planning, Real Estate Transactions, and Estate Planning and Administration, provide him the foundation and creativity to resolve complicated divorce and parental responsibility disputes. Bob utilizes compassion and his background in psychology to counsel his client’s through the tumultuous and emotional litigation process.
Bob graduated magna cum laude from Loyola University of Chicago in 2000. In 2004, Bob graduated from Loyola University Chicago - School of Law, with a certification in the law of taxation. Bob is currently pursuing a Masters of Law in Taxation (L.L.M.) from Loyola University Chicago - School of Law. Bob is a founding member of the Loyola University Chicago – School of Law Tax Law Society.
Bob is an active member of the Northwest (Chicago) Suburban Bar Association, Cook County Bar Association, and Illinois State Bar Association. Bob practices in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, and McHenry Counties.
Bob was admitted to practice law before the Illinois Supreme Court in 2004 and the Northern District of Illinois in 2005.
Areas of Practice
- Illinois, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2005
- Northwestern University School of Continuing Studies, Chicago, Illinois
- Divorce Mediation Certificate - July 2014
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctorate - 2004
- Tax Law Certificate
- Honors: Dean's List
- Loyola University of Chicago
- Bachelor of Science, Magna cum laude - 2000
- Honors: Psi--Chi National Honors Society
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association, 2004 - Present
- Board of Governors, 2013 - Present
- Co-Chair, Young Lawyers Committee, 2012 - Present
- American Bar Association, 2004 - Present
- Cook County Bar Association, 2004 - Present
- Illinois State Bar Association, 2004 - Present