Deanna M. Williams
Deanna Williams is a licensed attorney concentrating in the areas of divorce, parentage, child support, probate, estate planning and bankruptcy in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Will and the surrounding collar counties.
Deanna graduated from James Madison College at Michigan State University in 2013, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Psychology. Deanna received her Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2016.
Deanna gained significant experience working as a law clerk at Anderson & Associates, P.C. throughout law school. In 2016, Deanna was hired on as an associate attorney. Deanna remains active in the legal community as a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association and DuPage County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Illinois, 2016
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, IL
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: Dean's List
- James Madison College at Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- B.A. - 2013
- Major: International Relations
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Spanish
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: National Society of Collegiate Scholars
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage Association of Women Lawyers