Ashley M. Steinhoff
Ashley Steinhoff is a licensed attorney concentrating in the areas of divorce, parentage, child support, child custody and domestic violence. Ashley graduated from Michigan State University in 2008, where she earned her Bachelor’s of Arts in Advertising. Ashley then received her Juris Doctorate with a Certificate in Family Law from the DePaul University College of Law in 2015.
During law school, Ashley earned the Chancellor’s Award for Community Service for over 100 hours of community service during law school. Ashley spent many of her volunteer hours at the Cook County Domestic Violence Courthouse, where she assisted others in obtaining Orders of Protection. Ashley also participated in a service trip to Washington, D.C. to assist various organizations dealing with homelessness.
Ashley participated in the DePaul Family Law Clinic, where she received the CALI Award for Excellence, as well as the DePaul Poverty Law Clinic. Ashley was also a member of the DePaul Journal of Women, Gender & the Law.
Areas of Practice
- Illinois, 2015
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, IL, May 2015, J.D.
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, 2008, B.A. Advertising
Honors and Awards
- DePaul Chancellor’s Award for 100 Hours of Community Service in Law School, 2015
- CALI Award for Excellence in the DePaul Family Law Clinic, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Women’s Bar Association
- DePaul Journal of Women, Gender & the Law
- Phi Alpha Delta – Joseph Story Chapter