Rebecca L. Zeilenga
Rebecca L. Zeilenga practices out of the firm's Schaumburg office, where she practices in a variety of areas of law, including: Family Law, Adoption, Bankruptcy, Creditor Negotiations and Litigation. Mrs. Zeilenga handles cases in Cook County and the surrounding collar counties.
Mrs. Zeilenga received her Bachelor of Arts degree, Summa Cum Laude, from Arizona State University in 2003. In 2007, Mrs. Zeilenga earned her Juris Doctorate from Chicago-Kent College of Law.
Mrs. Zeilenga joined Anderson & Associates, P.C. in 2008 and was hired on as an associate attorney. She is admitted to practice in the state of Illinois.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Family Law
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Childrens' Rights
- Collaborative Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Illinois, 2007
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2007
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- B.A. (Summa Cum Laude) - 2003
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Broadcast Journalism
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association, Co-Chair of Matrimonial Law Committee , 2008 - Present